Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bread is NOT the same as bun

Why is it that some people seem to think that bread will work just as well as a bun. I cooked hotdogs for dinner tonite, and I noticed I didn't have any buns. Well, clearly, GREAT planning on my part. LOL. I was forced to use bread instead. For the record, buns are WAY better than bread. I can't really explain it, it's just one of those things that is. Why is the sunshine warm, why is ice cream good? It just is. You can't continue to question it. They are definitely not the same thing. True both fit into the "bread" category, but, come on now. You and I both know it isn't the same. Just go put water into your car instead of gasoline. Are they not both liquids. EXACTLY!!! I think I proved my case without needing to resort to history's greatest legal maneuver, "The Chewbacca Defense." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_05h9g17JDs

Deuces,
Ben Mayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home