Tuesday, June 13, 2006

signs, signs, everywhere signs. What do they mean?

This is me rapping at Joyce's. http://www.webmasan.com
This is me and Alex. He is the Secretary General of Cultural Arts. He is also the guy that is running the baseball team Nabo and I am playing with.
This is Posse 217-Korea style.

Hello all, it has been a week since my last post, so I figure it is time to write another one. Hmmm, Matt,I don't know how you come up with these posts all the time. What has been going on here in Korea. I have found several restaurants here that I can eat at, but I have been doing a lot of cooking. The Koreans love lights and signs. There are signs everywhere for every little thing. The restaurants have some great signs too. The most ridiculous cartoon characters and it seems they are all holding up one or two thumbs. It is also funny to see a cartoon cat and cow on a sign for a pork restaurant. I know, I know, it probably IS cat, hahaha. World Cup is getting even more crazy with Korea playing tonight. Of course, USA got beat last night, but does anybody even care about soccer in America? Not too many people I know in America are worried about it. I have a few pics of myself and some friends I have made here. I am on the mic rapping to a little Gin and Juice(Snoop Dogg), Phish style. As far as school goes, the kids are great. They do some of the strangest things. They also laugh at the weirdest times at the strangest things. I think that it is all Koreans that laugh all time. Hope all is going well.
Ben

2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Glad to see you are having a good time. No surprise really that you have already found a karaoke machine. I have a noise for food, especially fries, and you obviously have a nose (or ear as it were) for karaoke machines

It is tough to come up with posts all the time but just think of things that have happened to you that you would want to call your friends and tell them. That's the kind of stuff people want to hear.

Send me your log in stuff via e-mail and I'll work on your blog to get it set up for you.

Remember, no happy endings.

Matt

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma Fred. We want to hear more details about Korea. We have never been there and know nothing about the culture or what people do there. Send us pics of things you see daily and the kids you teach. How is the job going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home