Tuesday, June 06, 2006

And away I go

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Well, I am making the final preparations to move off to Korea. I hope you will enjoy the journey as I describe all of it as best I can. I am looking forward to many adventures around the Asian countries, as well as immersing myself in Korean culture. Throughout my blogs, you will no doubt see mention of my good friend Nathan(hereby referred to as Nabo) and his wife Courtney. Nabo is a friend of mine from Tech and I am sure we will be doing a lot together. They have been living in Korea since February, so they will be showing the basics once I arrive. Hopefully I will have much to share next week, because the bar by my apt is having a welcome to Korea party for me( I am sure at the urging of Nabo.) I am looking forward to this next chapter in my life, and hopefully my family members and friends will be able to keep in touch with me through this. And Rachael, I will be coming back to America, don't worry.
Viper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home