Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Baseball today

Baseball today
Today was a holiday in Korea, so no school. We played a baseball game today, and I was able to play. 4-5 with 4 doubles. I also pitched the 9th inning. Nabo played very well also. He had 3 hits and also pitched very well. Still working on getting a camera. My owner and my Korean friend Alex(Arex) said it is better to buy off TV/internet show. I guess I will have them help me buy it that way. Possibly going to Demilitarized Zone(DMZ) near Seoul this Saturday. Apparently, years ago, the South discovered that the North was building a tunnel system into the South. The North said they were not responsible for the tunnel, but South said the only opening is on your side. Thus the DMZ was born and the South gives tours and tells history of country and is making money off of it. Because of that, the North said they were in fact responsible for building the tunnels (are you sure?) so now they split the money I guess. It is kind of late now so I guess I will hit the bed.
viperinkorea
today's date is 06-06-06, that has got to be worth something. Is there a special name for that? Maybe that is why we had a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home